Berea train show goodies (HO Scale)

Here's what I got at the Berea train show this weekend.


A couple of signals that I've already installed. They are simulated signals, meaning that when a train passes, the signal goes from green to red, then after an 8 second delay, goes to yellow, then after another delay, goes back to green. A neat little feature for the layout and they were super easy to install.



Four more vehicles for the layout...



Four little signs to hang on the wall with the rest of my rail and game stuff.



Some water effects to try...


And then several new pieces of rolling stock, almost all of which already had metal wheels and knuckle couplers, and none were more than $10. A pretty good deal (and most were $8).










I needed some tank cars, and now I have them.



I'm making a couple of swamp terrain pieces for my wargaming, so cattails and lily pads were in order.



I also picked up some brier patch...


Some flowers...


 And some leaf and flock.


And finally, for $1, a bag of giant gears, which will be weathered and put in the scrap yard (some of them) while others may end up as a flat car load or something.

Overall, a good show with some good buys.

Comments